Watch me make this simple zucchini bread during a Facebook live video!
Beginner bread baker? This free workshop is for you.
I am very excited to host my first online workshop this Friday! It's all about bread baking and everything you need to get started.
If you have always wanted to try bread baking at home, but have been scared to try, then this is the workshop for you.
Bread baking and working with yeast can be very intimidating, especially if you don’t have someone who has been there & done that, coaching you through the process.
The webinar will give all the info you need to get started. Here’s what you will learn:
*What you need to know to start baking awesome bread(the easy way).
*What basic tools & simple ingredients you need.
*How to make an easy, no-knead dinner roll dough.
*The easy 6 step process for making homemade bread!
Plus a live Q & A!
This online workshop is for you if…
- You’ve never made homemade bread before
- You have made bread before, but it didn’t turn out the way you wanted
- You are afraid of working with yeast
- You think you need a bunch of expensive equipment to bake bread at home
- You want to impress your friends and family with homemade bread
Be sure to sign up even if you can’t attend live because I will send out a replay. If you have any questions save them for the live Q&A session on Friday!
This online workshop is FREE and you can watch from the comfort of your own home so click here to grab your spot!
See you at the workshop,
This no knead cranberry bread is very simple to make. It only requires a few basic ingredients and no super-expensive stand mixers to get the job done. If you want to fill your home with the aroma of freshly baked bread, then this recipe would be a good place to start.
No-Knead Cranberry Bread
Makes: 2 loaves
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup ( ½ stick) butter
- ½ cup warm water (105°-115°F.)
- 2 Tablespoons active dry yeast
- 1 egg
- 4 ½ cups All-purpose flour
- 1 cup seedless raisins or craisins
- Scald milk; stir in sugar, salt and butter; cool to lukewarm.
- Measure warm water into large warm bowl. Sprinkle in yeast; stir until dissolved.
- Stir in lukewarm milk mixture, egg and 3 cups flour; beat until smooth.
- Stir in remaining flour to make a stiff batter. Cover; let rise in warm place, free from draft, until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
- Stir batter down. Beat in raisins. Turn into 2 greased 1-quart, casseroles or 2 loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° F for 40-45 minutes.
This is a very easy white bread recipe. You probably have all of the ingredients in your pantry right now. If you are just now starting to bake bread at home, this is the best white bread recipe to start with.
The no knead bread craze is still going on and its even what got me started baking my own bread at home. This recipe is different than the one you will find in Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a day because this dough is actually a batter. It rises relatively quickly and can be refrigerated if you don't want to bake it right away. WHITE BATTER BREAD-an easy white bread recipe
This English muffins recipe can be made at home with a few simple ingredients. Now you can make English muffins at home and know exactly what's in them. No artificial flavors, no preservatives. Use fresh ground flour, if you want. You get the idea. You can have peace of mind knowing that your English muffins weren't sitting a shelf for days waiting for you to buy them.
English muffins are such a popular breakfast and brunch treat in America, you have to learn to make your own. They have a crusty texture outside, obtained by a coating of cornmeal. Have fun experimenting with this bread recipe. Try adding dried fruit or substituting some of the white flour for wheat flour.