Beginner bread baker? This free workshop is for you.
I am very excited to host my first online workshop this Friday! It's all about bread baking and everything you need to get started.
If you have always wanted to try bread baking at home, but have been scared to try, then this is the workshop for you.
Bread baking and working with yeast can be very intimidating, especially if you don’t have someone who has been there & done that, coaching you through the process.
The webinar will give all the info you need to get started. Here’s what you will learn:
*What you need to know to start baking awesome bread(the easy way).
*What basic tools & simple ingredients you need.
*How to make an easy, no-knead dinner roll dough.
*The easy 6 step process for making homemade bread!
Plus a live Q & A!
This online workshop is for you if…
- You’ve never made homemade bread before
- You have made bread before, but it didn’t turn out the way you wanted
- You are afraid of working with yeast
- You think you need a bunch of expensive equipment to bake bread at home
- You want to impress your friends and family with homemade bread
Be sure to sign up even if you can’t attend live because I will send out a replay. If you have any questions save them for the live Q&A session on Friday!
This online workshop is FREE and you can watch from the comfort of your own home so click here to grab your spot!
See you at the workshop,