Think making ice cream without an ice cream maker is hard? Think again. This homemade ice cream requires no special equipment or ingredients and taste just as good as any ice cream you can buy from the store. You may even prefer it to your favorite store brand of cream.
Another benefit of making your own ice cream is that you can mix in whatever extras you want. The only limit is your imagination.
By the way, the hardest part of making this ice cream is waiting four hours for it to freeze! Enjoy!
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp Almond extract
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Blend the sweetened condensed milk and the extract until well combined, then set aside.
- Whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. This may takes 2-3 minutes. Be sure not to overwhip it, or you will end up with butter.
- Fold the condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream until well combined and no streaks remain. Pour into a loaf pan or some other container suitable for the freezer. Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Serve with your favorite ice cream toppings.